Sunday, January 17, 2010

What to do when Temptation knocks on your door




Well I have always fallen to temptation.  It seems like every time temptation comes my way I just stumble and fall right into it.  It seems like I just can't help myself.  Do you ever feel this way?  You make a commitment to Christ and you try so hard to do all the right things and then something you have a weakness for comes along and you just can't stop yourself.  Well that is my fear because Ive always fallen to the temptations of the world.  It gets worse when I get mad or stressed. Seems like things that trigger my anger breaks me down somehow and I start to fall away from Christ and start looking for something that will make me feel better.  I guess I just don't think that Jesus is going to make me feel better.  Or better yet I just don't give him the chance.  Well Im going to give him the chance now - and I encourage anyone who may read these rambling post of mine to try and do the same.  Let me know what you think about this good or bad.  I can take the criticism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment