Thursday, April 15, 2010

Christian Conflict - Video I Found - What Do You Think ?

Please take a few minutes to watch this video and let me know what you think.



I really don't know what to think.  I see the pain this is causing him.  I also see the youth pastors side of this.  It does cause a conflict of emotions and feeling inside me, when someone like him really seems to have a true love for Gods work and wants to be in the ministry field.  I feel maybe the youth pastor should maybe take the time to teach what the Bible says about this before he goes about punishing people.  What do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry,
    I believe his youth pastor was right in not letting him take part in the ministry. The ministry is about teaching people the good news according to Gods word. ~Not teaching that its ok to do things that God disapproves of.
    ~It is obvious that homosexuality is an acceptable practice in this young mans eyes, but Gods word teaches it is not.
    ~And it seems like he wants to preach his own message very badly...enough to post it on his facebook and on youtube.

    ReplyDelete